Friday 3 July 2015

How do you like Barbie Doll?

One day since morning till by the night I was constantly working. I was very tired and after taking supper I lye-down on the bed with in minutes I was fast asleep. I am sharing with you about my dream and experience it was i who was a small kid and i used to play with the Barbie doll of different brand and sizes. My cupboard was filled with all sorts of doll and toys. I have talked lot about Barbie but other alternatives were available in the form of other sizes i was thinking when i get married and a baby. I presume she should like a Barbie doll but in the good sense i was waiting for the same. i had other ideas how to create girls frocks, shirts etc. so that she should like live Barbie doll. It was a wonderful experience of that night i could not forget till I got married and after having a baby girl whom I admire and grateful to my God and live happily and brought her up in the true sense of princess and living my life happily.     

No comments:

Post a Comment