Tuesday 21 July 2015

How to Thankful to our Mentor/Guru?



I am sharing about my latest experience which I can share with my fellow friends. During last fortnight I had a small tiff (petty fight) with a fellow citizen although I understand that it was a small talk that turns out to be a bigger fight. But it took lot of time, energy and waste of material loss. During night after having meal when I about to retire to bed I could not sleep after consoling myself I give a pray to GOD and It was accepted in a short while the Almighty gave me necessary strength to understand what has gone wrong during day time.
Main cause of trouble was the opposite fellow didn’t want to cool down because of his mistake. During night time I give a proper thought that whenever such things happens our spirit becomes filled with peace. But one of them do not want to acknowledge his mistake or how to rectify the particular fight. By the time we over come with joy and hope for the future with love for our family and friend we are also Grateful to the GOD. We live in a country where we have the freedom of Religion ,  Expression and Right & Duties. We are abide by the rule of law and we are to follow it. But God is good and I'm thankful that he is filled full of love, forgiveness, patience and understanding. He doesn't see the mistakes that I have made, but instead sees my heart and soul. He's always encouraging me to be better than I was yesterday. Thanks be to God for his love and tender mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment