Monday 29 June 2015

How I Saved an Old Woman?

I would like to express my heartfelt experience. Yesterday  I met an old woman who was waiting near roadside. I am not a preacher for that matter. I thought in my mind to help her in practical. Very few young man and young woman have a soft corner for the old. It was a  winter day. Snow had fallen recently. The roads were wet and slippery. An old woman with a stick in her hand was standing at the crossing. She was waiting there for some passer-by to help her. She was bent with old age. A large number of people passed by her and crossed the road. Nobody took any notice to her. At last she dared herself to go across. A car was running at full speed. The old lady stumbled and was going to be crushed to death. I picked up courage and saved her life by taking her across the road hurriedly. She blessed me for saving her life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment