Monday 29 June 2015

Passing a Night Alone in the House.

I am sharing with you a very practical experience of my life. few weeks ago I never knew that the fear of the unknown could be so powerful. Because my parents went out of station to attend a wedding in a family. I was left alone at home. There was a heavy downpour. Stormy winds were blowing. I felt restless. As the night approaches the stillness began to trouble me. The weird silence teased me out of thought. I turned the radio on and tried to overcome my restlessness. But there was a power failure. I tried to read a story book in the candle-light but I found that very boring the power came after 15 to 20 mintues. At last I decided to go to bed but sleep wouldn’t come. After much effort I landed into the peaceful lap of sleep for about 5 to 6 hours, in the sleep I saw an horrible dream. I was shivering to the skin. I saw a robber with a dagger in his hand. I gave out a shrill cry Help! Help! Help! out of fright. God helped me to wake up on listening the sound of ringing bell of my house. And I found on opening the door my utter joy my parents had returned home and both hugged me tightly. Next few days I was unable to forget that very dream. I asked my parents not to let me stay at home alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment