Thursday 25 June 2015

How to Renunciate Smoking?

There are different types of addiction like smoking, alcohol, drugs, injections etc.etc. It was a bad habit which I nurtured at the very young age but with the cooperation  and motivation of my Late GrandMother who taught me how to renunciate smoking. She also motivated me to have strong will power  to control and eliminate this menace. She motivated me that it is very harmful and injurious to health, throat, lungs, windpipe, food pipe, smelling in the mouth etc. she narrated me all sorts of practical stories and she explained me in a very cordial way. I am not going to preach anybody and everybody just to renunciate your respective bad habits and live happily gather your inner strength and deviate from that negative attitude and slowly and steadily win over that very problem.      

No comments:

Post a Comment