Tuesday 1 March 2016

How do I Understand Friendship?

I am sharing about my experience.To me, friendship means unconditional love. Someone accepts you with your qualities and flaws and bow to stand by in trouble

whatever the circumstances are. A friend in need is friend indeed. True friends are hard to come by. There are many people who come and go from your life, but a  true friend will never leave you no matter what the trouble is I don’t have many true friends. But there are few  friend who can be counted on tips. If you have a friend, hold on to them with all your love and strength because another may not come into your life.Love and respect them at all times. Make it a point to reach out to them regularly to show them you care. You will never regret the time it took to keep your friend close to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment