Monday 29 February 2016

How to Make a Happy Day

I am sharing about my experience How I made my day Happy. Day before yesterday after getting up from my bed I was feeling lithargic. I console myself and given a proper thought to my mind that I should get up and start thinking about How to make my day Happy. I went outside breathe deeply and venture out to do some constructive work. 

Suddenly I met a lamemen on the road, I asked him how can I help him, he narrated the whole story. After listening his story I found him and asked him to have a breakfast with me in the beginning he refused to take breakfast I  insisted to take it . He accepted my offer I took him to nearby restaurant. I also paid some money and he wish me a happy day and after leaving him to nearby lane he said goodbye and thank me. Later on I realise whenever one helps somebody in return on having a WISH from him everybody feels happy the rest of the day. This practice should continue every day and any day month & year.      

No comments:

Post a Comment