Saturday 15 August 2015

Bargain is Always Good.



In the afternoon second service lane (Road). There is moveable shops or weekly bazaar is organized on a particular day. Everything is available from clothes, groscery, ration, undergarments, cosmetics, and provision etc.etc. I wanted to have a suit consist of pant and shirt. I go on searching the same from one end of the bazaar to the end of the bazaar. I found one set it was upto my measurement and color and clothes was of good quality. I asked the price. The shopkeeper exaggerated the price in a second. I asked him to reduce it to certain level by explaining the qualities which I am getting from another shopkeeper I quoted the price. Finally he came to that very price which I quoted with some hesitation and we made the bargain fully ok.  

No comments:

Post a Comment