Thursday 20 August 2015

Cherishing of Old Day.

Friends I am sharing with you about old memories of my meeting a friend whom I have been knowing for ten years now. One day on a official visit to my profession I happen to meet a man who was gauging at me constantly. When I called him and try to recognise him and exchange some sentences to confirm his identify. After exchanging some link up and its so happen that he turned out to be a my good friend of my class. This is a special day for us when we meet someone special to our heart and after a long time it bounds to be celebrated for such an important occasion. We exchange our old memories, narrated the whole incidents and our special memories which we go on keeping all these year. We can not expect that old days will come back. But it is in our memories still live and we can draw pleasure out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment