Sunday 24 May 2015

Always trying to Eat Healthy Foods.

Hi friend how are you so today is Sunday. So holiday times I have decided that its time to take control of my life again and to drop a few weight that have been hanging around and nagging me for a time. So it’s off to eating better foods. Cut back on sugar, cut back on soft drinks and eating more salads. Staying more towards the fruits and veggies that grow above the ground since I have been told that they are better for me. 
Too bad I am not so fond of fruit so sitting here snacking on red, yellow and orange peppers and dipping them in a new salad dressing that I have found it is really quite good and then I will follow it with a lemon. Yes I am one of those people that eat lemons like I would an orange. They are really sour but they are really good. Does anyone else out there eat lemons like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment