Monday 25 May 2015

The person who has inspired me.

In fact very few people inspire me as I am not easily impressionable. I am neither a dry rock not a steel slab. I don’t like mixing with people. By old man inspired me with his simple words. I never attend religious prayers and pravachans. I feel they are all hypocites. I have lost faith in all of them. One day I was sitting in a garden with my ownself. I was introespecing with me. The old man with a grey hair. He entered in my heart without any barriers, as he spoke good words of common sense. He never talked about races and religious. 
He talked about man and his limitations and how to overcome them. Believe me, I was enthralled. He captivated me with his simple words. He talked positive, I got positive, in minutes, he cured me of cynicism. And I never went for a cure. He was a godsend. I have never met  him  nor do I plan to meet  him. But he was awakened the sleeping man in me and asked me to move ahead as the path is white under divine radiance.  


No comments:

Post a Comment