Wednesday 20 May 2015

Reading as a Hobby.

A hobby is a beautiful past-time (pastime). It keeps one creative. It gives one’s surplus energy, a healthy outlet to express itself in the most natural way. Our daily routine is so mechanical and boring that we get tired and tense. A hobby refreshes us and makes us peaceful and loving. A hobby is anything you love to do without any pressure. Reading is my favourite hobby. Whenever I find leisure, I take pleasure in reading. 

I read all sorts of books ranging from light literature to tough novels. I read different books, newspaper and magazines at different times according to my taste and mood. Whenever I finish a book. I feel as if I have delivered a child. Really my hobby is both re-creative and instructive. It adds to my knowledge, strengthens my spirit and cheers my heart. Books impart us right guidance. Therefore reading is the best hobby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment