Thursday 21 May 2015

‘Making mistakes is a natural part of learning’.

Making mistakes is a natural part of learning. Everyone is not born intelligent. There are many people in the world who make their way to the top by sheer hardwork. And in the process what inevitably crosses their path are mistakes. One is considered not a complete learner unless one has made mistakes in life. Mistakes are made unconsciously and consciously. A person whose ambition is to rise up in life through hardwork is bound to make mistakes. 

Sometimes a risk pays off, sometime it is considered a mistake. We understand that side of the story which was till now very unclear or unavailable to us. Only after commiting a mistake we get to see a more clearer picture and then we are equipped to make better decisions next time.


The mistake I have made in my life was to take up commerce in my class xii. I was not made out for commerce and I only managed to score average marks. But now I have understood by taking up this course as to where my actual liking is now I am studying the subject of my choice and I got to know about it only after the mistake I made. I am very happy now and can concentrate on my studies. Secure good marks and make a career out of my choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment