Wednesday 13 May 2015

Morning Walk.

Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise. Early rising a very important in the life of a student. If a student goes for a morning walk daily then he can get all the success in his study and gets very good marks. Last Sunday, I awoke my friend . We both went for a walk. A cool breeze-was blowing. We made for a garden. There, the sight was charming. Dew-drops were laying on the leaves of green grass. They looked like pearls. 

We walked bare-footed on grass for half an hour. Nature was quite calm. Flowers were blossoming here and there. They were giving out a sweet smell. Some birds chirped from time-to-time.


I  reached my home all fresh and active. After reaching home I took my break-fast and went to school to appear in the exam. I can never miss morning walk in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment