Thursday 12 November 2015

FUNCTIONS OF MICROSCOPE.

Today I would like to share with you the experience that I had with a laboratory assistant whom I met in a conference where he invited me to visit his lab. The word Microscope as he explained to me is a combination of two Greek words, micros or small and skopos or watcher so this means if joined, a Microscope is a watcher of small objects. It is an instrument that is used to see tiny objects which are invisible to the naked eye. Normally an object appears larger than the closer. It is brought to the human eye when it is come nearer than 10 inches (25.5cm) it becomes blurred. 

That means it is set to be out of focus. If a simple convex lens is placed between the e ye and the object, the object can be brought nearer than 10 inches (25.5cm). and skill remain in focus. Today the microscope is important to every 
form of industry like medicine, medical investigation and to study the other laboratory requirement. It is very useful to determine the size and quality of Bacteria.

I would like to thank the Lab Assistant who shared and gave me the knowledge to learn the new 
function 
of microscope.

No comments:

Post a Comment