Tuesday 24 November 2015

WHAT MAKES A GOOD NEIGHBOUR?

Neighbour is very important in our life. You know that A good neighbour is one who is available in all kinds of situations. Whether is a moment of happiness or sorrow, only a neighbour comes first. A good neighbour has also some responsibilities. A neighbour has to not only take care of his needs but also of people living around. 

Our neighbours are those people with whom we share our griefs and sorrows. In these times, it is only 
the friend who come forward in times of crisis. One of my incident I am totally unhappy when I was Xii class. I didn’t know how to attempted the exam. 


because math was very difficult subject for me. so it was possible because one of my neighbour she lives in front of my house. who taught me in the exam. otherwise I did’t know that what was going on I am totally shocked when she taught me so after that I was very confidence yes I can do it. After that I have scored a good marks in my all subject including math. It was a nice incident of my life. I can’t forget it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment