Sunday 15 November 2015

LEARNING IS GOOD FOR SCHOOL.

Friends you know that learning is always good. If you learn new work-related skills, you’ll be more likely to get a promotion or raise. And, with the rise of online education, Being a teacher I am learning something new and teaching my students something new. 

I always learn 
new concept. I am teaching myself a new language which is going good and I am just making sure that my students learn as well. I always learn positive way. If my learning is good so I can handle all types of problem properly. Today time Students is very smart and I hope that they continue to like something new for my learning. 


I am thankful to be able to learn and take words to heart. I love to learn and i.e. why I teach in the school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment