Monday 23 November 2015

MISTAKES ARE MADE UNCONSCIOUSLY AND CONSCIOUSLY.

Everyone is not born intelligent One is considered not a complete learner unless one has made mistakes in life. Mistakes are made unconsciously and consciously. A person whose ambition is to rise up in life through hardwork is bound to make mistakes. 

Sometimes a risk is involved and one has to take the risk in order to succeed. Sometimes the risk pays off, 
sometime it is considered a mistake. But mistakes are a part of one’s learning process. Friends, the mistake I have made in my life was to take up math in my class xii. 

I was not made out for math and I only managed to score average marks. 

Now I am studying the subject in my graduation and I got to know about it after the mistake I made. Friends if you 
know how to improve so definitely you can do it. Just do it in a simply way. I think that Everything is possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment