Friday 1 May 2015

People are Ignorant of Positivity.

There are two types of people who I can't stand. Negative people and jerks. They irritate me so much and I just don't understand some people sometimes. Also, some opinions of people irk me too. If it's something that starts trouble, it gets on my nerves.
Anyway, I love people so much, but there are times I want to stay away from people too so I don't end up get hurt and upset with them. It depends. I do hangout with some people, but I have times where I just need to reflect on my life and pray for those who need help and positivity in their lives.

When negative strikes me though, I try to stay away from it and be positive and be thankful for what God has put in my life. It doesn't matter what people think. If people like to be negative or like to be jerks, stay away from those people, but don't forget to pray for them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment