Saturday 30 January 2016

Headache with Severity.

I am sharing with you a huge headache which I control in half an hour. Problem started when I feel getting old. My patience is getting strained. It’s particularly hard to keep my temper dealing with people who ask me to do something and then start questioning my findings. And give me unwarranted suggestions and poking their nose in my established job. I have the training and education in a particularly field and rest of folks,  they don’t think before speaking because they think by paying they purchase the person who should act on their directions. Which is not acceptable to one who has a guiding factor with him. The constant irritation creates headache the best solution I find is to chant peacefully OM for number of time till I feel relieved from that headache.    

No comments:

Post a Comment