Thursday 21 January 2016

The animal I like most.

Today I would like to express my heartfelt liking about the animals. There are many species of animals in this world.

God has gifted each species with certain qualities. However, the common quality of the animals is that they are useful to man in one way or the other. The dog is the animal I like most. My liking for the dog is based on certain solid grounds. 

The dog is the most faithful animal in the world. Instances when a dog sacrificed his life to save the life of his master can be quoted in thousands. It is very easy to pet a dog. Moreover maintaining a pet dog is much less expensive than maintaining any other pet.


The dog has been gifted with a wonderful smelling and hearing power. As such, it has proved to be a wonderful guard and searcher. It has proved very intelligent. Some of them look very beautiful. Because of all these qualities of the dog. I love to keep a dog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment