Friday 29 January 2016

Wild Dream.

Sometimes we dream, we remember them vividly but sometimes I wake up we don’t remember them clearly. What in the world made me dream about? Most of our dreams make no sense at all. And we soon forget them. There are a few that we remember till morning. One dream that I have recently is an attack on a important building by extremist group of another country. In the dream I found extremist people were attacking on the building with automatic weapons and it was moving in my dream like a picture. It took another ten to fifteen mintues. (Which I am not sure how much time it took). All the extremist were killed by security forces. Security forces personal were also killed by that group. Security forces were remembered every year. As Martyr and they were saluted by security forces and people of the country. What I dream was I witness the whole incident in my dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment