Thursday 28 January 2016

How God Help When it is Required?

I would like to share one of the funniest situation in the beginning of my career. On the day of interview its so happens I had no proper clothing for myself. And circumstances did not allow me to have another new clothing suit I borrowed one suit from another elder friend who was very close to me. I wore that particular suit given by my friend. So I full of my confidence, presence of mind I venture out to face the interview. I was asked numerous questions regarding my skill and personality vise. I could satisfy the interviwer and they asked me to wait outside. Within one hour I was asked to report the Works Manager the next day and join the workshop and after one month getting the salary I bought a good piece of suit which was costly enough. I want to express that nothing succeed like success.              

No comments:

Post a Comment