Sunday 31 January 2016

How do I help him?

I don’t know how to feel or what to say right now maybe someone can help him but I decided to help him because he cannot move. I asked him how to help you only listening to me he narrated the pathtic story which I cannot divulge. I helped him to stand up on his feet. I took him to the nearby dispensary. I asked the Doctor give him some medicine and   bandages. Doctor and a nurse helped him and dressed up and bandages and ointment etc. after having a Cup of Tea /Coffee with him. I took him to his home. And drop in and asked his wife and daughter help him to put him on the bed. All the three thanked me and blessed me with good wishes. Although I don’t want to narrate this incident because I don’t want to advertise this incident but I could not resist myself.        

No comments:

Post a Comment