Tuesday 7 April 2015

Disappointment Is So Hard.

I hate when a person promises one thing and deliberately does the opposite. They cannot be an adult, stand up, and face what they have done. Instead, they choose to deceive, lie, and connive their way around it all. Meanwhile, they continue to try to keep your hopes up, thinking your that stupid to fall for it all.
This is exactly what has happened to my friend and I am used to being disappointed by others and let down. Hence, this is why I have such a hard time trusting people. But, my friend  believed and hoped this was not the case. Unfortunately, he was let down.
Now, I sit here having to pick up the pieces of the damage that this person did to his. I feel so bad for my friend,  but I know he will be okay after a little time passes. This was part of my friend's dream that was slashed all to pieces.
I guaranteed his that I would follow through with the promise that this other person made. It will take some planning and work, but I will see that my friend's dream comes true. My friend  is the world to me and it just infuriates me when individuals do this.

But, I know we both are strong and we WILL get through all of this, with no help from anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment