Wednesday 15 April 2015

How People Behave Like ignorant?

If you judge someone for who you think they are, then you are ignorant. I've seen a lot of mean comments on here as well before and I just don't know why people are so mean and ignorant. It really makes me upset. Anyway, if you have nothing nice to say about something, don't say it at all because it's very hurtful to other people. I don't care if you believe in something else. Don't be ignorant. Sorry that was my rant for the day. There are some days that I just cannot tolerate the meaness of people. How about you guys? What do you think about ignorant comments?Sometimes I wonder why some people are so ignorant and have something to say about someone that they don't even hardly know. As I watch the news, or read the news on Facebook, there's always someone who has a smart mouth and says something ignorant. I know we all have emotion but seeing harsh words to other people and not knowing who they are and what their story is is really disrespectful. People have no right to judge someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment