Sunday 5 April 2015

Empty Promises.

It takes a lot to really upset me or make me get very irritated. But, the biggest thing is when someone makes empty promises. That is one thing that I will not tolerate out of an individual.
The only thing that can make me even irritated is when they make empty promises to my friend. If people want to lie to me, then okay. I know not ever to trust them again. But, when they do this to my friend  and get her all excited about something, then lie to his, this just infuriates me. My friend  is a kind and trusting person. It just breaks my heart to see his  let down by others.
Over the years, my trust in people has pretty much dwindled to nothing. I have a hard time believing anything anyone tells me unless I see it for myself. I don't do promises. It is one thing to tell someone you will try, but to tell them you will do it and then not follow through, that is something I will not stand for in my life.
Once again, my friend  was pretty much let down by some empty promises. I know it hurts his  feelings and makes his  feel terrible. So, once again, I am going to keep that person's promise and follow through with it all.

Take my advice. Never promise something that you don't think you can do. If you're not sure, then let them know you will try.   

No comments:

Post a Comment