Tuesday 14 April 2015

Difference of Positivity & Negativity

If one understand the difference between positivity & Negativity. It is perception how one look at the different angle of the life and how one thinks on those perceptions. Do any one of you worry a lot about things? Yes i sure do. I get nervous about everything and like get worried about what is going to happen in my future and how is this going to be possibly and questions like that. 

What are things that you would worry about? For me, it is getting a job, college, life, and so much more. I can list a whole bunch of things. I just worry about so much. I even worry about that I'm going to be homeless and I'm not going to find a job, but those are negative thoughts. God doesn't bring any negative thoughts. I should think positive and trusting God because I know he has a huge plan for my life and I know He does for you too.

I just have the trust in God and I know that he has a big plan for my life and it is going to be happen as i trust him firmly. i always pray to my God and visits religious places like mandir, gurudwara, church or masjid. i know he never put me in trouble even if i may be trapped by fellow citizens, relations. I would be helped by his greatness and mercifulness. I am put on the right path which was shown to me by his greatness.       



No comments:

Post a Comment