Wednesday 8 April 2015

A battle with myself.

Lately I've been having a battle with myself and I always ask God, who am I? Why am I here? He has told me that I have a purpose and sometimes I feel like my purpose is not going to happen but if God tells me that I have a purpose then there is something good that's going to happen and I know that I need to trust in Him through everything.
Sometimes I'm figuring out who I am and how to please people and I realize that I cannot please people. It's impossible to please people. It's even possible to please myself. All I can do is please God and love everything that he is given to me and stay strong in my face. It's been a very big struggle but I know that he is trying to make me stronger in my walk with him.

Do you sometimes have a battle with yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment