Thursday 19 March 2015

A Book I Loved ( The Gita).

A few years back, I was a teenager and about to pass my 10+2 about to join the college. During summer vacation because I was not employed anywhere so I have got the plenty of time I decided to read the holy book The Gita. It was wonderful experience to read first chapter  of the book I read the first chapter again and again to grasp the chapter when I read second chapter it was one another feeling which I never  had it before. Then I read the third chapter of the same book it was another wonderful experience which I want to share with you. It causes a mental peace and my viewpoint changes drastically. Then I go on reading the fourth fifth and sixth upto the eighteen chapter in a span of  two and half months. I learnt a lot and started implanting the teachings pronouncement and moral with conclusive ending of a particular chapter. It has help me to understand fellow citizen young or grownup old and poor & rich no matter how they talk how they speak but I am destined to speak in a cordial way. Which was liked by so many people. I am grateful to my supreme power i.e. The God.

No comments:

Post a Comment