Sunday 15 March 2015

How To Make A Fruitful Life?

How are you? Friends I am sharing with you about the different ways of life. From the very beginning after schooling and subsequently college. After gaining the degree from university we tend to locate appropriate jobs which cannot be provided by any corporate company Every company’s. Condition is that candidate should have experience. Tell me friend how can one gets an experience unless and until he or she gets a job. Every job seeker go on wandering in streets and metro cities to have a nice job it was my personal experience which I am sharing with you and got a good piece of advise from my senior. I joined a job oriented course to seek and employment  at this juncture I have to spend three years to complete that particular course. After completing that course I applied in a company and got the job and enter the life. My piece of advise is to my fellow friends whosoever is doing any simple degree course should join job oriented courses so that no time is wasted in roaming company to company. 

No comments:

Post a Comment