Friday 6 March 2015

Pencil Drawing Shading Styles

Hay sweet friends I am sharing with you my latest  experience Today I see some pencil drawing shading styles. On visiting a MELA (handicraft) I  got a chance to see a pencil shading styles. as we were moving around in a MELA. As we got to see other pavilions But I was so impress with drawing shading styles. The styles on returning home I tried on a drawing paper fixed on a drawing board with different colours pencils. It was a wonderful experience after viewing it in the MELA I can visualize many a pencil shading styles.It is good to see once I did myself  the same because I made so many pencil shading styles pictures and pasted it on the walls in my home. It is very original experience whosoever visits me and appreciate and criticises all the pictures.  I do discuss with them to make it more beautiful. There are different types of addition and deletion in the picture you are my fellow friends try it and prepare yourself.      

No comments:

Post a Comment