Saturday 20 February 2016

How I Solved My Student’s Problem?

I am a diploma holder of elementary teacher education. I would like to express my internal feeling of my students, two of them are mentally, differently-abled. In the beginning of joining my classes I could not cope with their problem. In a class of 25 students I have to struggle a lot to communicate with those particular students because I am also raw-hand in practical but by the grace of God within a fortnight I could able to solve my communication skill to interact with them (Students) and they also respond me with favorable and positive results. Now both the students are equally giving response positively and other 23 students are also of great help to them. I would like to seek any other practical solution or suggestion from my fellow friend

No comments:

Post a Comment