Sunday 14 February 2016

My Likes and Dislikes.

The likes and dislikes of different persons are different. I like to wear white clothes in summer and dark in winter. But I do not like to put on silken. And terryloine clothes. I am fond of swadeshi. I always like to wear shirt and pyjama. I dislike to wear pants and ties. I like to eat simple food. In the morning I like to have eggs, milk and fruits. I do not like toastes or curd in the morning. At eleven, I like to take juice. I dislike taking tea. At lunch time I like to have bread, vegetables and curds. In the evening I like eating bread and some pulse. I am fond of arhar and moong. I dislike white gram. I like to visit places of religious and historical interest. But I don’t like to go to bathe in rivers and tanks of religious places. I like study books of adventure, biographies of great man. But I dislike novels and film stories. I always like to hear news and see dramas on T.V But I dislike to see telefilm and chitrahar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment