Wednesday 17 February 2016

How to Renunciate Smoking?

Although I have become non-smoker because my GrandMother taught me how to control or how to become non-smoker. She motivated me that it is very harmful and injurious to health, throat, lungs, windpipe, food pipe, smelling in the mouth etc.etc. she narrated all sorts of practical stories and she explained me in a very cordial way because I was not addicted to smoking I prefer to renunciate this very habit and made up my mind not to go near to it. I am not going to preach anybody. But I would humbly request that kick the nicotine habit at least from the New Year and take vow to move forward on the path of renunciation of smoking. Gather your inner strength (Will-Power) and deviate from that negative attitude of puffing at least one puff. Slowly and steadily win over the problem.             

No comments:

Post a Comment