Tuesday 1 December 2015

How Good Manners Help in Life!

Today I would like to share with you the policy I made a year ago after having a lesson from my Grand Mother whom I lost after few months. she narrated to me various examples and explained me through different stories. I made up my mind to use them in practical with my fellow friends and seniors & juniors. It has rightly been said that manners describe a man. A person’s manners tell us about his family background, his social links, his education and his culture. Good manners cost us nothing but with the help of good manners we can win the hearts of others. We can use them anywhere and command respect. At home, as expected we should be respectful to our elders and affectionate to the young. We can win the love and commendation of our teachers & seniors. In our social circle we should be polite and courteous. We should honour their sentiments. We should use words like ‘please’ and ‘thank you’ in our day to day activities and conversation.  We should contain ourselves and not to lose temper on petty and unimportant matters. If we have bad manners. If we have bad manners, people will give us bad name not only to us but also to our parents and family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment